Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My trip to the mountains

On Sunday, I went to the mountains with Papa and Mana (to Jellystone Park, Marion, NC) for three days!  We hiked and was on this really huge bridge on Grandfather Mountain.  You should go there sometime!  The mountains were cool and Mana took lots of pictures of everything!!  I got a little black bear from that place.  The wind was blowing so much that my hair stood up and made me look like a girl!  Then, we went into a cave in the mountain and I saw cool things growing and funny looking rocks (Cavern) and a fish swimming in the dark too.  One time, they turned the lights off and it was so dark you couldn't see nothing and I couldn't even see my hand.  I got a little scared but they turned the lights back on.  Then, Papa buyed me this cool sword and I got a bat too but it is fake, ok?  It won't hurt you, ok?  Then, we went on this walk at a different place and saw some water falls.  We stayed in this little small cabin and it had a loft that I liked to climb the ladder to.  We played putt putt golf and arcade games and went on the paddle boat for a second and Papa teached me how to play horseshoes too!  I played shuffle board with Mana too.  At the little store, I buyed a bear claw!!  Papa said we'll put a string on it and I can wear it like a necklace.  After that day, we went and picked apples and then came home.  I fell asleep all the way home after that.