Sunday, October 2, 2011

My dentist visit

Last Monday, I had to go to the dentist because I had three cavities.  Do you have those?  That's when you have little black holes in your teeth and they have to clean it out and put some stuff in there.  I did really good and I didn't cry either!  I had a funny red nose that smelled like strawberries and it maked me really sleepy.  I got more stickers and I don't have to go back for a long time.  My Momma said I did great!  I still want braces but the doctor said I don't need them because my teeth are straight.  I like to brush my teeth with my cool toothbrush and my cool strawberry toothpaste!  And, I got kids mouthwash too!  It only pours a little bit in the cup and then you rinse it around and around and then spit.  But you have to spit in the sink - not the floor, okay?  That would be a big mess, right?