Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MY COOKIES WON!!

Guess what, everybody?!!!!  My Momma took me to the fair and MY COOKIES WON FIRST PLACE!!!  I will get my ribbon in the mail and $8.00 for winning!  How cool is that?!!!!  At the fair, my Momma rode the dragon roller coaster and I ride lots of rides and I watched this funny dog show where they catched stuff and jumped in the water.  It was funny.  I ate an elephant ear and a corn dog too.  We stayed a long time at the fair.  When I get my ribbon, I'll ask Mana to take a picture so you can see it!

And, you know what else I did?  This morning (Saturday), I did a race at the USC baseball field and got a medal!  Papa runned too for 7 miles and he got a medal too!  Papa gave me his medal too so now I am getting lots of medals!!  Do you remember my other medals?  After the race, we all went to my soccer game and I scored another goal!  It was a good day!