Thursday, November 10, 2011

About me...

I'm doing good.  I like school too.  This week, I learned and did homework for the letters X, Y, and tonight I have Z.  What I have to do is cut out pictures that start with the letter, you know like Y is for yo-yo.  Then I have to glue them with my glue stick in my homework book and then color the pictures.  Last night I had to get 8 pennies and do more equations.  

Tonight, Papa buyed me something that I get to make for Grandpa and Gaga for Christmas!  It's really cool and you will LOVE it.  I can't tell you what it is though, because it's a secret, okay?

I had my last soccer game last night and I get to have a pizza party and get a trophy on Sunday!  My team didn't win and I didn't get a goal either.  But I had fun with Jackson, my friend.  Mana asked his momma if he could spend the night one day and his momma said yes!!

On Saturday, Mana wants to take me to a building workshop at Home Depot where I get to make stuff. Last time I made that tool box.  This time I get to make a wood science lab, and next week, there's another workshop thing where they make Santa's sleigh.  Later on Saturday, Papa and Mana are going to take me to a birthday party at a gymnastics place and then we get to go to a corn maze that night!!  I got lots to do, right?!  Are you busy like that?  

I love you.