Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello

Hello to my family!  Mana hasn't wrote something in a really long time, right?!  She said to tell you she is sorry.  It's okay, right?  

I am really liking my school and I hardly don't cry in the morning.  I got some friends too.  I still have soccer games - Papa said just two more.  Then, I get to play basketball again with my same team!  

I went trick-or-treating with my Momma and her friend and her boy, Landon.  I was Batman.  I had a party at my school too and got candy from there too and got bat stickers for my cheek.  It was a good day.

My bunny, Robin, is doing good and me too.  I work in the yard sometimes with Papa and I always get the eggs everyday.  I get 4 or 5 eggs and I don't break none! 

Right now, I am playing fooseball in the basement with Papa.  I win all the time.

Mana said my writing is really good.  And you know what?  I don't fuss about doing my homework anymore either.  Sometimes we do homework for the next night too so I don't have any the next time.  I like doing that sometimes.  

I love everybody!