Monday, November 7, 2011

My schoolwork

I am learning so much stuff!  My homework was the letter 'V' tonight.  I have the letter 'X' and 'Y' this week too.  What I have to do, is find pictures and use my gluestick and glue them in my homework notebook and then write the words.  I never fuss anymore about homework ~ I just get it done.  I am learning how to tell time too (o'clock) and how to count money (pennies).  I get to write equations too.  Do you know what equations are?  That's when you have to write a math problem like 1 + 1 or something and you have to figure out the answer.  Papa and Mana says I'm so smart.  I like school.  There's a gymnastics party next Saturday that I hope I get to go too.  I'm going to somersault and do flips!  Tonight I killed a big brown spider outside when I got home - it was a wolf spider.   Right now, Mana is helping me spell words like chicken and bug.  I get to start basketball really soon.  And for my last soccer practice, Papa has to play because it's family against the players.  Papa is going down, right?!!  On Sunday, I have a soccer pizza party and I GET ANOTHER TROPHY!!  How cool is that?  Is everybody doing okay?  You can send mail to my house at my Mana's and she will give it to me, okay?