Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

Mana, and Jenny, and Mary picked me up in carpool today!!  And then you know what we did?  We went to Papa's office and there was this big parade and I saw lots of army mans and big tanks with army mans on top!  It was cool!  There was lots of flags too.  Mana told me there was a parade because it was a day to remember our army mans.  I remember them - do you? 

After that, we ate lunch at Subway with Papa and then Jenny went to work and Papa came home with us.  I'm fighting with swords right now and wrastling!  Mary keeps hollering that I am too rough - but Papa told her that's just how boys are.

I helped Papa pick out some worms to buyed because we are going fishing soon.  I'm going to catch a big fish too!  Tonight, I'm spending the night with my Momma and we are going to one of her friend's houses.  But, she doesn't have any kids but she has dogs to play with and video games too.