Monday, November 28, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving Day everybody!!  Did you eat lots of food and play football?  I did!  I don't have school for 5 days!  Did you know that?  I didn't have to go to school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday.  On the 6th day, I know I have to go back to school. 

Thursday on Thanksgiving Day, I went to my Gram and Granddad's house.  I ate lots of ham and turkey and green beans and rice and I had a roll too.  I didn't eat any stuffing because I don't like it.  I maked gingerbread cookies to take to Gram's house too and I decorated them with red icing.  Papa decorated one too.  I didn't eat any pie either.  I don't really like sweet stuff except for candy and ice cream.  Mana made pumpkin pie and me and Papa made cherry pie and apple pie and pecan pie.  But I didn't taste any of that either.  I like whip cream though.  Did you have pie and turkey and lots of food?  I played football a little while with Jenny and Mary and then we went for a walk in the woods with Gram and Granddad and their dog, Belle and Chester (Mary's dog) came to Thanksgiving too.