Saturday, November 19, 2011

Days off

Today is Saturday again.  I love the weekend, do you?  Do you know why?  It's cause I have two days I don't have to go to school!  I like school but I like home better.  This morning, Mary, Jenny, Mana and me went to Lowes again and today I builded a Santa Sleigh!!  You should see it!  I got to nail a lot of nails today on it.  Mana said we will put it on the table and keep candy in it!  That will be great, right?!  I went shopping with Mary, and Jenny and Mana too and we buyed this cool basketball game that is electronic!  Do you know what that is?  That's when you gotta put in some batteries to make it work.  The game is for just one person, or for just two people.  If two people are playing, they race against each other to see who can get their man to the top first making baskets!  Mary won two times, and I won three times!  When Coleman comes tomorrow, I am going to ask him to play it with me. 

Today, Papa maked this big pile of leaves and I jumped in it lots of times!  It was lots of fun.  Last night we made a fire in the fireplace but lots of smoke came in the room.  Papa said it's because our fireplace is not very deep and so the logs smoke some.  It was warm though.