Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guess what today is?!

Do you know what this day is?  It's really special!  Today is my daddy's birthday and he's 26 I think.  Tonight we singed happy birthday to my daddy.  Wanna sing it with me?  Are you ready?  "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Daddy, Happy Birthday to you!  And many more - on channel four!!" Kristin taught me that last part about channel four.  That's funny, right?!  At dinnertime, we had candles that I got to light on the table.  Mana said this was in honor of Daddy - she said that is a way to remember him.  I know that I can't see Jesus either but He is taking good care of my daddy.  And you know what else?  Mana said that Jesus is having a BIG party in heaven for my daddy!!  And I know who is there too - do you? My Daddy's Momma is there and this other person that gave me these light up pens - Mana said his name is Mark.  And Mana told me about her Great Nannie and her two Grandmas and Pap Pap and Papa's grandma's and granddaddy's - Mana said it's so many people up there already and that we will all get to see everybody one day and I get to live in a house right next to my Daddy!  I told Mana I was going to live with her next to my Daddy.  Do you want to live with my Mana too?

I made sprinkle cupcakes tonight for my Daddy and I am eating one right now with chocolate ice cream - it's the chocolate cookie kind supreme!  I love that kind.  I didn't get a present for my Daddy but that's okay.  

I've been really tired the last a couple of days.  Papa thinks it's because I've been getting up early because we have to leave early.  Mana thinks it's because I'm sick.  I've been coughing too.  Tonight I fell asleep on the way home from school and then I hurt my leg at home and bit my tongue at dinner.  I'm better now though and Mana said the ice cream would help my tongue.  She was right!