Thursday, January 19, 2012

My day

I did so much stuff when I got home today!  I helped Mana make chicken and mac and cheese, and I helped my Papa put together these shelf things that hold plants, and I helped Mary set the table too.  I'm big.  I put the forks and napkins on the table and at night I take my dishes to the kitchen after dinner.  I like to sing my song at dinner time - do you know it?  It goes, "God our Father, God our Father, once again, once again, come and bless our table, come and bless our table, AMEN, you may eat!"  Do you know that song?  Do you sing that song at dinner time?  Sometimes my Papa prays instead.  My Granddaddy and Grandma sing a different song at dinner but I don't know that one. 

I had a good day in school.  I am reading a book about Jim and baseball.  Jim is this little kid but he plays baseball really good and helps his team with the game.  I love baseball!