Thursday, January 5, 2012

Normal stuff...

This is my first week back at school and Papa and Mana are proud of me because I don't cry anymore at school.  I have lots of friends there.  Do you know my friends' names?  I like Coleman and Jackson and Erin best.  We don't get to wrestle at school though.  They said no touching - it's the rule, okay?  I get to wrestle with Papa at home though and we wrestle a lot.  Did you know that I came home on Tuesday and fell asleep before we picked up Mana from work and then when we got home, I sleeped all that night and even missed dinner?!  I was so tired!  Yesterday I fell asleep on the way home with my Momma and today I got to ride in Mary's car and fell asleep in her car too!!  I'm not sick though.  I feel great!  

Mana was surprised how much dinner I ate last night.  She thinks I'm growing again.  My size 5 pants are tight on my waist but I don't like when Mana loosens the straps because then I think they will fall down.  Today I teared my school pants because I fell down in the parking lot.  It's okay though because Mana can fix it.  I have a teared in some other ones too.  Mana says that's okay too.  Papa buyed me more school pants size 6!  So, that's why it's okay.

I am wrestling with Mary right now and she screams really loud!  Mary got a new phone too and I played some games on the way home too.  It was a good day.  I like being at home.  I like taking pictures with Mary's phone too.  

Did you see the pictures Mana taked of me at Christmas time?  Sometimes I get grumpy when some people want to take my picture but not with Mana.  


I got to do homework now.  Mana telled me I have 5 minutes and then I have to start homework.  I love you - BYE!