Saturday, January 28, 2012

Basketball

Hello again!  I got a hair cut today.  I didn't want to go and cried and pulled away from Mana but then we went in and I sat on her lap waiting my time.  It was kind of funny - you know why?  The lady was painting this wet stuff on another lady's hair that was white (frosting and coloring).  When it was my turn, I climbed in the chair like a big boy.  I told Mana I wanted my hair cut short like my daddy and she said when it gets warmer, we'll get it cut like that.  I love my cool haircut and I told Mana I wasn't afraid to get my hair cut anymore and that I wouldn't cry next time.  I'll ask Mana to put up a new picture of me for you to see.  My hair feels really good in the back and it's smooth.

I had basketball game today and I weared my cool new black and red shoes.  I played hard.  Papa says he can tell that I understand the game and how to play.  I grabbed the ball and was holding on tight when someone else grabbed the ball too and pulled really hard and I banged my head on the floor.  I cried too.  My coach took me out of the game for a minute but then I went back in.  When we got home, Mana gave me some headache medicine.  

I'm going to watch some movies this afternoon.  What are you going to do?  Tomorrow I'm going to help Papa with his chain saw and we're going to cut stuff up.  Papa got a new chain saw with a cover on it.  I'm playing with my remote control four wheeler right now.   Are you playing too?  

I helped Mary make sugar cookies too and they are baking in the oven.  Bye!