Friday, January 13, 2012

I made it to Friday!

Mana says she can't believe it's finally Friday!  I love Friday - you know why?  Because that means I have two days I don't have to go to school!!  But you know what?!  I don't have to go to school for three days!  Monday I have the day off and so does Mary and Mana.  But Papa has to work!  Ha.  Ha.

I have a basketball game on Saturday at 12:00 again.  After my basketball game, I get to eat hotdogs every time.  Most of the time I take my hotdog home but I sit with my team for a little while while they eat.  

Did you know I have $60.00?!  I got money at Christmas from people and Mana is going to take me and open my own bank account where my Mana works!  I am rich!  Thank you everybody for my money.  I have lots of change money too.

 I like to do math problems with pennies!  It is lots of fun to count pennies and I get to write equations.  I do adding and take away right now.  I remember numbers pretty good.  I am learning to read too.  I didn't like coming home and reading with my Momma tonight though because I didn't want to do nothing.