Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello!  I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!  I did and got lots of cool presents!  I got a football jersey with my daddy's number and his name on the back of it from Texas and a basketball jersey with number 1 on the front of it from Texas too.  My Grandpa and Gaga got them for me.  I got so much presents.  My presents are all over the house and it is in the living room, and my Papa's room, and on my dresser, and in the kitchen too.  

I went to the movies with my Grandpa and Gaga, and to the ice cream store with my Annie and Brandy and Austyn and did lots of things at their house when I got to visit this  last week.

Grandpa and Gaga brought me to see my Granddaddy and Faith and I had a good time there too.  Mana was there and me and Mana ride the train together back home.  I had pizza on the train and mac and cheese and soda and chips.  We were on the train for 9 hours!  Me and Mana did 'cheers' for the New Year (with gatorade).  

Today Papa took my training wheels off my bike and I practiced a little while with Papa and we tumbled on the ground together.  It was funny!

Tonight, Papa and me lighted a bunch of fireworks together.  It was really cool.  Now, I'm watching a movie with my Momma and Papa and Mary.