Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Sunday

Last day, after my basketball game, we went to my Granddad's for his birthday.  Granddad is funny - he held up my hands to make rabbit ears in our picture and then he said he wasn't going to get older and that he was going to count backwards.  You can't do that, right?!  But it was funny because Granddad thinks he's 72 and not 74.  I know how old everybody is - even Rocco and Chester (dogs)! 

My Mana maked barbecue and mac and cheese and green beans.  Gram bought a fruit cake thing (fruit tart) because that is Granddad's favorite dessert.  I singed Happy Birthday two times!  

I know what today is.  Today is my Austyn's birthday party!  He is turning three years old but I'm still bigger than him.  I get to call him later when he wakes up because Papa said he's probably not up yet.  

Are you ready to sing with me for Austyn?  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Austyn, Happy Birthday to you!  And many more ~ on channel four!!  I hope everybody has a great day!!