Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some information...

So, I been thinking about something.  I figured out about the tooth fairy.  She has this fixby (pixie) dust that she sprinkles on the tooth, and the tooth follows her where she goes and back home.  Because she's little you know, and can't carry all those tooths and prizes.  So, that's how she does it.  She carries the fixby dust in a little back pack that I think might be purple.  I'm not sure how she puts the fixby dust on the tooth.  I think maybe somebody shakes her a little bit and some comes out.  Papa said if somebody shakes her, she might fro up (throw up) so maybe nobody shakes her.  I don't know how the fixby dust gets on the tooth but I'm pretty sure she brings some with her from her home in her back pack.  Do you have any ideas?