Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Weekend

Hello!  How are you doing?  I am really good.  Saturday I played my basketball game and I scored four points for my team!  You should have seen me play!  I can run really fast!  My team won the game too!  Then, when we got home, Papa showed me the baby bunnies.  Know what?!  There's 8 babies now!  Remember the other day when I told you we had 3?  Well, we got more!  On Saturday, Mana holded one of the babies for me so I could pet the little head.  Their eyes are not open yet.  But you know what?  When they are 10 days old, their eyes will open then.  They are squirmy and run around in the box, even when they can't see!  It looks funny!  

On Sunday, we rided to Orangeburg and picked up Rhylee and Braeden.  They will be here for 3 days.  I have to go to school, but when I get home, I get to play with them.  On Tuesday, Papa is going to take us all to the zoo and on Thursday, I don't have to go to school because I'm going with Mana to take them back to their house.

I like to play my harmonica when I'm going to the bathroom.  It takes me a while, so I play lots of songs.  Do you play a harmonica while you go?  

Saturday was Mary's birthday too and I singed Happy Birthday to her and helped her blow out her one candle.  Me and Papa maked Mary these yellow cupcakes (lemon) with yellow icing and I put lots of sprinkles on them.  They were really good! Mary is 19!

Bye!  I love you!