Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Hello Everybody!  I love my Grandpa, and I love my Gaga, and I love Moma Brandy, and I love Austyn, and I love my Annie, and I love Jake, and I love Scott and I love Elvis, and I love Granddaddy, and I love Grandma, and Faith, and everybody else too!  I had a really good day because we had a party at school.  And you know what else?  I had t-ball practice tonight!!  Did you know?!  I am on the Express team this time.  I got my new shirt tonight too! 

What did you get for Valentine's Day?  I got a card yesterday in the mail from Grandpa and Gaga.  Thanks!  The card was funny because when you pull it up, the dog on the card has a big smile with BIG teeth!  That's funny, right?!  I got some candy from Papa and a singing dog from Papa and Mana that is so silly and it turns around and says stuff like 'Who's your doggy?' and I can't remember what else.  It shakes too!  Mana gave it to me this morning while I was sleeping and she pushed the paw and it shook and talked and woke me up.  It was funny!  I took it to show Mary and I waked her up with it too.  And Jenny!  I pushed the button on his paw lots of times!  They like my doggy.  Maybe you can see it when I come to visit.  

I had to sign my name to 22 Valentine cards last night to give to my class.  That's a lot of writing.  Then I had lots of homework too, but Papa helped me and I didn't fuss too much.  

I'm still reading and I do pretty good too.  My Momma bought me some new shoes and Papa is going to buy me some new baseball cleats.  I get to wear my basketball shoes all the time now, because Papa said next time I play basketball, they won't fit so I have to wear them now.  I got cool light up shoes from my Momma.  

Oh!  Mana wants you to know that I've gained 4 pounds in about 3 months!  When I went to the doctor on Saturday, they telled me I gained 4 pounds.  I'm getting big and strong like my daddy!

I love you!  Bye!