Saturday, February 18, 2012

MY PRESENT!!!

OOHHH!  Guess what I got today?  I got my present from my Great Aunt Marie!  It's a surprise - close your eyes!  Are they closed tight - no peeking - okay?!  Are you ready - okay - open your eyes!  See!  I got a soccer ball, and a red football and this cool VW bus and a cool red truck!  The doors open on the bus and truck and the top comes off the bus too!  I can play with these in the car now!  They are so cool!  I love them.  Thanks, Aunt Marie!  I love the stuff!  Now, I can play with my red football and my brown football too!  I want to play football but I am playing and doing other sports right now.  Do you remember?  I finished my basketball and now I am playing baseball again.

Last night, Papa and Mana took me to my basketball banquet and I got another trophy - it was a big trophy this time - bigger than my last one.  I ate pizza and chips and had red drink, and I got to sit with my team.  Papa and Mana sat somewhere else but I could see them.  They called my name and gave me that trophy and everyone clapped.  

I love you!