Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturday

Well, I played in my last basketball game today.  We have a pizza party and I get a trophy on Friday!!  Baseball is supposed to start sometime this week, Papa said.  I can't wait to play baseball!

After my game, me and Mary and Papa and Mana had lots of places to go and we shopped all day long!  I fell asleep in the car and then when Mana woke me, I was at the doctor's office!  Mana thought maybe I had a kidney infection and I have some medicine to take for a couple of days.  I don't have a fever, just my tummy hurts and I don't like to go to the bathroom.  The doctor will help me feel better though.

You should see our little bunnies!  They have their eyes open and run around their cage!  Papa says they are 17 days old now.  I get to pet them sometimes.  They run really fast!