Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday

I went to church today with everybody and I told Papa I thought we should check out the class I could go to - but not stay there.  It was really cool!  They have this big part where there's this bouncy house and video games and after you play there, you go to class for a little while and listen to a story and eat snack, and then you get to go back to where the bouncy house is!  Papa stayed with me the whole time.  I told Mana that I might want to check it out again next week.

At home, we ate cheeseburgers for lunch and then I went outside with Papa and Mana.  Mary went to Coleman's house and Jenny was at work so I played outside.  I swung on my tire swing, and helped Mana pull some weeds again and then I got to help Papa put up a big fence - he is going to plant corn in the fence!  You want some?  I can bring you some.  Then I helped Papa work on a fence post too because he has to make a gate.  We sprayed round up stuff too to kill the grass before we can plant anything.  I got to use Papa's level too and helped dig the hole.  I busted up a big rock too!

Now, I'm watching a movie and eating pizza.  Mana said she was going to take a picture soon of me in my bee suit so I can tell you all about it. 

Bye Everybody!