Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday - it was so windy!

Saturday was a fun day!  I had baseball practice in the morning.  Papa and Mana came and watched me practice, and Papa is helping coach my team!!  I'm really good and listen to my coaches!  I run after the ball when somebody hits it and I know I'm 'posed to throw it to first base.  The coach let me play first base too.  I had a great time.  I can run really fast too - did you know?!

Then, when we got home, I helped Mary clean out some of the chicken poop from the chicken cage outside and then I helped my Papa - he was putting new wire on the rabbit cages.  I helped bang some of the staples in too and I stepped in rabbit poop too - yucky!  It's okay though - because I have work boots like Papa's that I wear when I'm working outside.  Papa had the momma bunny and her babies in a cage on the ground and they were all out of their box and eating clover.  They are getting pretty big!  You should see them!  

I helped Mana pull some weeds in the flower garden too, and she let me cut the tall grass (pampas) down short.  I gave it a hair cut!  Mana said we have to take care of stuff so it will grow better.  She said it's the same like when she takes care of me - cutting my hair and toenails.  I don't know how that goes together, but she said that's how it works.

It was really windy at my house today!  Was it windy at your house too?  It was kind of cold a little bit too.  After I did all that stuff with everybody, Mary took me down to check to see if water was in the creek - it was!  Then, Mary helped Mana build me a fort in the woods too - you make it by putting lots of sticks against a tree and leaves.  I can see my house from the fort though.  Chester and Rocco ran in the woods with me and Mary and Chester wouldn't come to Mary when she called him!