Thursday, February 9, 2012

My week so far...

I've had a really good week so far.  Three days I got picked up in car pool!!!!  How cool is that?!  It's because Rhylee and Braeden were here and everybody taked turns picking me up.  On Monday, Mary and Jenny picked me up because Mary didn't have to work and Jenny didn't either.  We played outside that day and at night, they taked me to my basketball practice.  Rhylee and Braeden watched me practice too!  On Tuesday, Papa taked us all to the zoo and then we picked up Mana at work.  And Wednesday, when Mana picked me up at car pool, she taked us all to the park with this really big playground and a hundred million steps!  We went to the library two days in a row too.  Oh, and guess what else was on Wednesday?  I had a swimming lesson again!  It was fun!  Then we went to Subway for dinner and I had pizza to eat with Rhylee and Braeden.  Then, today, I got to ride with Mana to take home Rhylee and Braeden.  Tonight I did some homework and I'm getting ready to watch one of my favorite shows - WIPEOUT!   Papa is at his bee class again and it's just me and Mana and Mary at home.  I have to go to school all day tomorrow - but then I will have two days off!  On Saturday, it's my last basketball game and then next week, I get to start practicing playing baseball again.  I LOVE BASEBALL!!!  Bye!