Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday - I saw Rhylee and Braeden

Today, I went to Aunt Cherie's for her birthday.  We got to ride with my Gram and Granddad and they got me a book about turtles and buyed me some orange bubble gum!  I ate half of it while I was riding!  Today, at Rhylee's house, we sang happy birthday to Cherie.  It's not her real birthday yet - her real birthday is Tuesday.  Me and Rhylee and Braeden played baseball in their back yard with Papa.  Everybody watched us while they were on the deck.  Then we played a while in the dirt and made these little ponds and put water in them.  We got really dirty and then we taked a bath at Rhylee's house too.  Cherie loves chocolate cake and I helped Mana make her favorite cake this morning.  It's all chocolate with chocolate icing.  I don't like cake and icing but I loved this cake and ate a big piece!  I like to cook with Mana.  She let me taste the Hershey Cocoa - it tastes not so good without suguar, but Mana telled me when you mix it with sugar and other stuff it tastes good - and I got to lick the bowl and it was very good.  Then, we maked that icing and it was really good too.  
Bye!