Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Carpool

I LOVE carpool.  Do you know what that is?  That's when you get your bookbag and lunchbox and stand in line and then get in your car and you get to go home.  It's before lunch time.  Mana came and got me at carpool on Monday and we went to the Fire House Museum, Finlay Park to the playground, to McDonalds for lunch and to the library.  I got fire books and me and Mana played puzzles and looked at all the stuff in this big doll house.  Then we listened to some cool books there too and then we picked up Papa and went home.

I had too much homework too.  I had to do 5 pages and write letters and color too much pages. I cried some, but Mana helped me get it done.

I like to play Simon Says with Mana.  Tonight we played Simon Says and I had to pick out what number Simon says to find - like Simon said to find the number 15 and I did.  We have 20 numbers down and I am practicing learning what they look like.  Tonight I learned that 13 - 19 all start with number 1 and 13 and 15 are a little bit tricky because of the way they sound.  I am getting really smart and I am practicing writing and my letters are looking great!