Saturday, September 24, 2011

I like Saturday and Sunday!

Today is Saturday.  I didn't have my soccer game because we got lots of rain and my soccer field was full of mud so they cancelled my game today but it's okay.  Me and Papa and Mary played and wrestled for a little bit and when Mana got home from work, we went bowling!!  Papa said it was because I was good and I didn't cry for four days at school!  My Momma, and Mary, and Papa, and Mana all came with me bowling.  We ate hotdogs and coke and played some video games too.  Mary got me a red and blue football from a grabby machine thing.  

We had to stop at Sears so Papa could get his glasses fixed and while we were there, Momma buyed me a vest jacket - it's cool.  Mary buyed a dress and a football shirt.  I was not happy when my Momma wouldn't buy me a football shirt and then Papa said no too.  I didn't have an attitude long though.

We are at home now and Papa is playing my football game with me.  I was watching a movie that was boring (Gulliver's Travels) so Papa turned it off and we are playing now.  I am winning but I am fussing at Papa because he's not playing right - Mana said he was winning, but he's not, right?