Monday, September 5, 2011

Guess what, everybody?!!

Today I learned to fly my Batman kite!  Is that cool, or what?!  We had a little breeze today and Papa showed me how to do it and I runned and runned a lot to keep my kite up.  Papa said if we had more wind I wouldn't have to run so much!  But it was okay!

I played in the pool today with Mana for three hours!  Mary came for some of the time too.  At first the water was kinda cold but you get used to it.  When Mary came outside, I tricked her and told her it was warm like bath water.  That's funny, right?  She said I tricked her.

Papa cooked good burgers on his big grill tonight and we had cheese burgers and chips.  I had to take one bite of something I did not like - it was something yellow.  Mana said it was potato salad.  Do you like potato salad? I don't!