Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to kill a spider...

(as told to Brandy on the phone)
I know how to kill a spider.  I can come to your house and kill it too.  You can kill a spider with a soccer ball or a basketball and you just smush it with a ball.  Sometimes you can use a football too and you use the part where it comes to a point and turns around and you can drop it on the spider too.  But you can't kill a spider with a flower because a flower won't kill a spider.  You can kill a spider with a pen too. 

I had homework tonight.  I have homework every night and I don't like to do homework all day long.  Mana tells me funny stories while I write my letters.  This night I had to write 'Hh' 5 times and Mana told me a story about Harry Hippo who saw a rat.  I finished and in Mana's story Harry Hippo's momma sucked up the rat in a big vacuum cleaner.  That's funny, right?

Tomorrow I have soccer practice! I have blue socks, and cleats, and shin guards. I practice after school.