Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday...

Hello, everybody.  I slept with Papa and Mana last night.  I do that a lot.  Papa says I kick him all night long but I can't help it because I have dreams about fighting.  I like sleeping with Papa and Mana.  This morning, I helped Mana make waffles on our new waffle thing this morning.  I ate two!

Guess what I did today?  Papa came home from work today with his ladder and tools and you know what?  He put the ladder against the garage roof and we climbed up the ladder and sat on the roof in the shade.  That was cool, right?
Then, I went and swung in Mary's hammock. Mana had to help me get in it but I didn't like to swing high.  It's really nice outside and the weather feels good.  

This afternoon, I'm going with Momma to see one of her friends who has a friend that's my size too.  I like to play with him sometimes and his name is Landon.  Do you know him?