Monday, September 5, 2011

It' Monday...

But I'm not at school!  Did you know I was at home today?  It's a holiday - Labor Day.  Mana told me what that means for I forget now.  Do you know?  Papa helped me fly my kite again today!  We had more wind today - it was great.  It was supposed to rain all day today but it hasn't rained yet!

Mary took me and Coleman in her car to the store and we buyed marshmallows, and chocolate, and graham crackers and then Mary taked me to McDonalds.  I ate chicken nuggets and got a toy.  When we got home, Papa helped me light his big grill and we cooked marshmallows and made s'mores.  Do you know what that is?  It's when you cook a marshmallow really good and blow the fire out, then put it with some chocolate and graham crackers and make this sandwich thing.  It's really good!  You should have some.  I know how to make them so I can make some for you!

I'm watching Yogi Bear movie right now and then I get to watch Riingo movie.  Mary got them for me when we went today to the store.

I got mail too!  One time I got this cool McDonald card from one of Mana's friends at work (Heather) and yesterday I got a blue bag with Tony the Tiger on it.  It's for my stuff like soccer shoes and uniform.  Did you know I get to start playing soccer with my school next week?!  That will be so cool!  And you should see my big muscles too!!