Sunday, September 25, 2011

Did you see the rainbow?!!!!

We went to Rhylee's house today.  Braeden got dedicated - that's when you take your little kid to church and stand on stage and the preacher prays for your kid and you have to be really quiet and 
Braeden cried for his Momma.  Then, we went out to eat and I had a soft taco, and rice, and beans, and sprite.  After I ate I played with Rhylee and two of her friends and we ran and ran.  Then, we went to Rhylee's house and me and Rhylee played cars with Braeden and then we came home.  When we got home, there was this big rainbow in the sky - with two rainbows!  Did you see them?  Mana told me about the story with Noah and the big ship and that God would never flood the earth again.  Do you know that story too?  Mana can tell you it if you want her to. 

Last night we finally did FIREWORKS and I helped Papa light them.   Chester was acting silly (Mary's dog) because he kept trying to bite the fireworks.  Papa said we should let him learn a lesson.