Saturday, September 3, 2011

Three Days at home!

Did you know I get three whole days at home?  YAY!!  I love to be at home.  Today is Saturday and I had to help clean some things at home.  I don't like cleaning but Mana says we all have to work together and if I don't clean, I won't get to do some other fun things like play in the pool today.  I fussed a little bit but then I changed my mind and did what Mana asked me to do.  Mana helped me clean out my bunny cage today.  

Guess what?!  I helped Papa do hard work today.  We had to chip away this hard white stuff around the tub (caulking) and then Papa helped me put new white stuff back around all the sides of the tub and along the floor! It is really cool!  Papa lets me help him all the time and I'm BIG!!

I get to play in the pool for a long time today too!  At night, sometimes it gets a little cooler and then the water isn't really hot in the pool and it's kind of cold.  But, you get used to it.  I can swim really good and never use my water wings any more.  It's because I'm big!  I can't touch the bottom except on the sides of the pool but it's okay.  

I help Papa take care of the chickens too.  We don't have our bunnies that live outside anymore because some really bad dogs came and got them.  Papa got his gun and shot two of the bad dogs but one got away.  I wish I had seen that!